Blog-Search

Oct 7, 2016

Welcome~!

Hi. My name is Erin. And I'm addicted to Mystic Messenger.
  Hahaha, I don't know how to phrase that. Please ignore me. I am a weird person. But welcome to our Mystic Messenger blog! Here we post fanfictions, photos, reviews, and walkthroughs. But this blog is basically fangirl over EVERYTHING so we don't always have to talk about Mystic Messanger all the time. We can talk about other fandoms such as Warrior cats, Percy Jackson, Miraculous Ladybug, all that kinds of stuff. (Ok. Now you just saw how weird I am) 

  But more about this blog: The blog is run by me and my friend Alisa. We both have school so we can't blog often but we'll blog at least every month. 

  (Ok I really don't know how to blog) But since I'm not good with writing to the public I will share a picture. 
      
    I really hope you will enjoy the blog :) Thank you for taking your time to read this. 

                                                                                       ~Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment