Blog-Search

Oct 13, 2016

Possession Chapter: 1 (A Mystic Messenger Fanfiction)

A/N: Hey guys. So here's chapter 1 for Possession. I will post this fanfiction on WattPad too so please follow my account, GracefulGlaceon. Thank you. 
Also, here's the fanfiction cover page. 

Chapter 1: Threat 



  Nari was on her phone responding to emails of the potential party guests. She needed to invite as many people as she could so the party would be a success. She was almost finished replying to her last email when a loud crash came from her window. Fear etched into her. Before she could scream, a hand covered her mouth. Her back was to the person so she couldn’t see the person’s face.  
  “Shhh…” The voice said, sounding male. “ Don’t scream. I’m going to remove my hand. I won’t hurt you unless you scream.”  The person’s hand lifted from her mouth. Nari turned to look at his face. He had white hair with some red tips. His eyes were an interesting shade of mint green, His neck has a black choker, and a spiked black bracelet. He wore a red tank top with black jeans, and a black jacket that was hanging on his elbow, revealing the eye tattoo on his shoulder. 
  “Who are you? Are you here to kidnap me?” Nari asks, fear taking over. 
  He laughed, “Just call me Unknown. But I’m telling this to you here and now. In 24 hours, a bomb will be placed in this apartment. If anyone leaves or comes in, the bomb will activate. You have 24 hours to leave this apartment.” 
  “Why are you doing this to me?” Nari asks. 
  “My Savior wishes me to.” He said. Then, he jumps out of the window of the apartment. Leaving Nari stunned. Suddenly, her vision blurred. Her knees buckled, she fell to the floor as her eyes started to close. 

No comments:

Post a Comment